Medicine and Intensive Care in Tallahassee, FL
The Medicine & Critical Care service specializes in the treatment, diagnosis, and prevention of most diseases that are not surgical in nature, which includes:
- Blood and immune disorders: Immune-mediated anemia/thrombocytopenia, Immune-mediated arthritis, transfusion therapy.
- Cardiovascular conditions: Heart disease, pulmonary hypertension, endocarditis, heartworm disease.
- Endocrine Disease: Adrenal, thyroid & parathyroid disorders.
- Gastroenterology: Ultrasound, endoscopy, esophageal, stomach and/or intestinal disorders.
- Liver, Gall Bladder & Pancreatic Disease: U/S guided liver biopsy, hepatitis, mucocele, pancreatitis, cancer.
- Neurological Disease: Seizures, infectious or inflammatory conditions, cancer, advanced imaging.
- Respiratory Conditions: Asthma, bronchitis, imaging – X-ray, CT, rhino/bronchoscopy, thoracic ultrasound.
- Urology: Acute / Chronic kidney disease, incontinence, bladder, prostate, urethral disorders.