ALLIED VET SURGERY
Dr. Bob Moore heads Allied’s Surgery Service. Dr. Moore has practiced as a Board Certified Surgeon for over 25 years and has extensive experienced in all aspects of Veterinary Surgery. Our surgery offers comprehensive care in the following procedures:
- Cancer surgery: Biopsy, tumor reduction or removal.
- Cardiac Surgery: Heart surgery for birth defects.
- Neurosurgery: Spinal surgery, disc repair, biopsy, trauma.
- Orthopedic procedures: Knee repair (TPLO), fracture repair, MPL revision, fracture repair, limb deformity.
- Soft tissue / Reconstructive: Thoracic & airway surgery, ear surgery (TECA, bulla or pinna repair), thyroid, parathyroid or adrenal surgery, advanced wound care, hepatobiliary, & urinary surgery.